A delicious combination of sweet maple syrup with barrel-aged bourbon – this dark balsamic is a slightly softer version of our Bourbon Balsamic Vinegar – with a touch of sweetness to soften the bite of the bourbon.
Interesting uses for Maple Bourbon Balsamic Vinegar would be:
- Desserts: Drizzle over cheesecake or carrot cake. Try blending it into your cream cheese frosting. Or add to banana bread mix. Grill pineapple with this as a glaze.
- Proteins: Perfect for pork or beef. Use as a marinade with our Bacon EVOO or Smoked EVOO. Mix with Dijon mustard for a delicious glaze for ham. Drizzle over bacon. Use as a topping for chicken and waffles.
- Veggies: Drizzle over Brussels sprouts or coat portobello mushrooms prior to roasting. Also delicious with roasted beets.
- Cocktails: Add to a Manhattan, or mix with Fireball and pineapple juice.
- Mocktails: Add to Ginger Beer with a splash of pineapple juice.
- Breakfast: Drizzle over pancakes, waffles, or French toast that has been cooked in our Butter EVOO or Maple EVOO.
- Salad Dressings: Mix with Apple Cider Vinegar and Dijon Mustard and our Maple EVOO.
- Bacon EVOO
- Butter EVOO
- Roasted Chile EVOO
- Or any of our fruit flavored EVOOs