Irish Shepherds Pie March 06 2020, 0 Comments
1 tablespoon Shallot Garlic olive oil
2 large carrots diced
1 medium yellow onion diced
1 pound of lamb
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 bag Frozen peas
1/2 bag Frozen Corn
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup dry red wine
1/2 cup beef stock
2 teaspoons dried thyme, black pepper, crushed Rosemary, and oregano
1 teaspoons Black salt and caraway
3 large minced garlic cloves
4 large potatoes mashed
Preheat oven to 425°. Heat a large skillet on medium heat. Add onions and carrots and sauté until tender. Add meat And brown. Add garlic and cook for two minutes. Drain pan. Return pan to stove top stir in butter add the peas and flour. As it begins to thicken it up add in the wine and beef stock as well as all the herbs. Reduce heat and simmer until the mixture is a thick. Remove from heat. Grease a nonstick casserole dish and add stove top mixture. Add mashed potatoes on top of mixture spreading to all sides of the casserole dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are lightly brown on top. You can also add cheese if you’d like. Serve with a crusty Irish soda bread and dinner will be a hit!
Roasted Garlic & Pistachio Brussel Sprouts February 27 2020, 0 Comments
Seared Ahi Tuna w/ Lavender Macadamia Nut Crust February 05 2020, 0 Comments
A great recipe we found from Tutus Pantry's Website!
1 Ahi sashimi block (1/4 lb)
3 tbsp Lavender Macadamia nut seasoning
2 tbsp Macadamia Nut flour
1 tbsp Chili and garlic Macadamia nut oil
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 tbsp Pineapple Hot Sauce
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 tbsp Organic Wild Honey
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp water
Season sashimi block with Lavender Macadamia Nut Seasoning (make sure to cover all four sides of the block with a heavy layer). In a saute pan heat Macadamia Nut oil to high. once oil is hot reduce heat to medium. Place seasoned sashimi block in the hot oil and seared each side counting ten seconds per each side. Remember that fish continues to cook even after is removed from heat so do not over sear it! Set seared ahi aside an place in the freezer for 10 minutes so it cools and it will be easier to cut.
Make the sauce by combining all ingredients in a bowl and mixing well. Pour sauce in a plate and set aside to place sliced Seared Ahi on top.
Once the Seared Ahi has cooled down, with a very sharp knife cut it in 1/2 inch slices. Place on prepped plate with Sauce. Garnish with shredded carrots, sliced cucumbers and bean sprouts.
Blood Orange & Chocolate Cornish Game Hens January 31 2020, 0 Comments
Bloody Maria Chicken January 08 2020, 0 Comments
2 chicken legs or breasts
1 med onion, chopped
1 small bell pepper chopped
1/2 jalapeño diced
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp. Chili powder
3 - 4 garlic cloves, coarsely minced
1 1/2 c. Bloody Maria mix
1/2 c Cilantro Lime olive oil
Coat chicken with olive oil, salt and pepper, set aside. Chop, onions, peppers, jalapeños and garlic, separate and set aside. Put a small amount of olive oil into a skillet and heat up to med high. Add chicken and sear both sides for 1 minute. Lower heat and add peppers, onions and jalapeños. Sauté veggies until tender. Add garlic and stir in. Add Bloody Maria mix. Cover and lower temperature to simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve with Spanish or lime cilantro rice with a fresh salad!
Italian & Honey Date Steak Salad December 28 2019, 0 Comments
Thai Noodle Bowl w/ Peanut Roasted Chili Garlic Sauce December 03 2019, 0 Comments
- 1 3/4 cup creamy pad Thai sauce
- 3 chicken breasts
- 8 oz pad Thai noodle
- 2 bell peppers (any colors you like) cut into thin strips
- 2 large carrots cut into thin strips
- fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 2 TBS Roasted Chili Garlic Olive Oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized cubes. Mix the chicken with 1/4 cup of the sauce and Roasted Chili Garlic Olive Oil and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating cut the peppers and carrots into thin slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the chicken in one layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes (until chicken is cooked through).
- Cook the pad Thai noodles according to the package instructions.
- Combine the noodles, chicken, veggies and sauce in a large bowl.
- Top with chopped peanuts and fresh herbs. Serve with extra Roasted Chili Garlic Olive Oil if you want more heat.
Blood Orange & Cinnamon Baked Pears November 29 2019, 0 Comments
Parmesan Garlic & Truffle Mashed Potatoes November 04 2019, 0 Comments
3 1/2 pounds russet potatoes
2 tablespoons black truffle sea salt
1 tablespoon sea salt
16 fluid ounces (2 cups) half-and-half
6 cloves garlic, crushed
6 ounces grated Parmesan
3 TBS Parmesan Garlic Olive Oil
- Peel and dice potatoes, making sure all are relatively the same size. Place in a large saucepan, add sea salt , and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and then reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil. Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork.
- Heat the half-and-half and the garlic in a medium saucepan over medium heat until simmering. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat and drain off the water. Mash and add the garlic-cream mixture and Parmesan; stir to combine Then add the olive oil & truffle salt. Let stand for 5 minutes so that mixture thickens and then serve.
- Page 1 of 5