Thai Noodle Bowl w/ Peanut Roasted Chili Garlic Sauce December 03 2019, 0 Comments
- 1 3/4 cup creamy pad Thai sauce
- 3 chicken breasts
- 8 oz pad Thai noodle
- 2 bell peppers (any colors you like) cut into thin strips
- 2 large carrots cut into thin strips
- fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 2 TBS Roasted Chili Garlic Olive Oil
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite sized cubes. Mix the chicken with 1/4 cup of the sauce and Roasted Chili Garlic Olive Oil and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating cut the peppers and carrots into thin slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place the chicken in one layer on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes (until chicken is cooked through).
- Cook the pad Thai noodles according to the package instructions.
- Combine the noodles, chicken, veggies and sauce in a large bowl.
- Top with chopped peanuts and fresh herbs. Serve with extra Roasted Chili Garlic Olive Oil if you want more heat.